Thursday, July 29, 2010

A day in the Mountains

This is my dog, Rascal, he is a short legged JRT, he loved exploring through the tall grass today. I drove the kids to Crouch, ID today for a little get away. We stopped at a primitive camp site and spent the afternoon wading, lunching and taking pictures.

My 12 year old son, Nash, and Rascal sat down for lunch, I was trying to quickly sneak this picture and didn't check the settings on my camera, so the grass is in focus and they are the background...I liked the effect anyway and this is one of my fave pics from today.


Nash just thought these wildflowers were the best ever! I got up close and personal to capture as many details as possible.



Rebecca was kicking back on the roof of my SUV. I wish she would just once look at the camera so I could try to capture how beautiful she is.

1 comment: