Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Family Night out to dinner

My family decided to get together and go out for pizza. My oldest son, his wife and their 2 little boys, Me and the 3 teens living at home, 1 teen boyfriend and add one family friend....8 adults and 2 little ones all out for pizza,conversation and laughter! We chose our favorite local pizza place Messenger Pizza in downtown Nampa, ID! Here are some random and fun shots I got during dinner.
a glass of 'Old Rasputin' dark beer and our table tag, JFK this is how staff brings your order to your table.
My daughter Rebecca and her boyfriend Skyler
My daughter Maddie and our large cheese pizza, now that my friends is one large pizza!!
Umbrellas of different colors and designs hang from the ceiling light fixtures.
Maddie and 1 'slice'of our large pizza!
Here is half the gang at our table eating and talking and enjoying some real quality family time!
Messenger Pizza logo on their door...Thanks for a great meal and awesome value Messenger Pizza!

No comments:

Post a Comment